We help business partners work better together. Business partnerships are governed by private agreements and state law. In most cases, partners can decide the terms of their relationship without state interference. A strong partnership agreement is key to building a successful business where each participant is treated fairly and each understands his or her responsibility to each other and to the business.
Whether you’re looking to build a new business, improve an existing business, or trying to resolve an existing business dispute, we can help.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Choice of Entity
- Business Formation
- Joint Ventures
- Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Commercial Leasing
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Private Foundations
- Business Contracts
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Business Succession Planning
SOME OF THE CASES WE HAVE HANDLED INCLUDE
- Formation of numerous limited liability companies.
- Formation of multi-member LLC with multiple classes of membership interests.
- Formation of multi-member LLC with complex dispute resolution provisions.
- Merger and consolidation of multi-state LLC.
- Negotiate asset sale of S-Corp.
- Consulting agreement for use by single-member LLC.
- Formation of 501(c)(3) Private Foundation where primary objective was providing educational scholarships.
- Provide counsel to CEO and equal business partner of national enterprise on issues pertaining to business dispute resolution.
- Provide counsel on business succession to family patriarch in situation where family business was operated by one child and where other children were not active in the business.
- Negotiate commercial lease for growing business looking to limit the liability of its partners.
If you are looking to form a business, improve a business, or minimize costly business litigation, contact us today.